Salary: Negotiable DOE
Responsible to: Client Partner
Type: Fixed-term contract
Starting date: ASAP
At Six, we put our purpose at the heart of our business - Inspire to think differently. We want to give our team the space and support to do the best work of their lives – which works out great for our clients too.
That’s where you come in. As an Account Manager you will work across some of our pillar clients, such as Lloyds Banking Group, BP, Teradata, St Modwen, and S&P Global. You will have responsibility for bringing campaigns to life across all channels to create exceptional brand experiences. You’ll be personable and confident in your ability – putting relationships at the heart of the role.
Working with our thriving client services team, You’ll be constantly curious with an innate desire to know more about both our own agency and those of our clients. You’ll have an appetite for the latest developments in marketing and digital and be up to date with industry news - you’ll see the bigger picture without losing sight of the small details.
So what will your responsibilities be?
A solid few years experience within a marketing agency or similar, with some digital marketing experience and a proven track record delivering integrated projects.
Account and client-facing responsibilities include:
You will need to demonstrate a broad knowledge of marketing channels, online and offline. As well as being self-motivated, ambitious to grow the role and confident in presenting agency creative and credentials (once up to speed of course!).
We’ve been kicking around for twenty-five years, and over that time we’ve built a corporate client list that ranges from the hyper-local to the hyper-global. Through it all, we’ve prided ourselves on being independent, in business and in spirit. We like to think we’re an exciting, sociable place to work – especially now we’re turning the page to a new chapter in our story. We’d love to have you join us and help shape our next steps… and your own too.
Everyone at Six enjoys:
- 30 days’ holiday, inc Bank Holidays, increasing with length of service, plus your birthday off
- Company pension scheme (5%) and access to financial advice
- Virtual lunchtime yoga classes, Cyclescheme and Active Teams membership
- Dedicated social committee to keep us all happy and connected with remote working
- Lunch and learn sessions - an opportunity to keep us looking up
- Training budget and continuous personal development plan - based on your strengths
- Broaden your horizons on Six, with all the great online industry events that we encourage you to take part in
- We’re also looking forward to being together under one roof again in our open plan office in a converted chapel, based in the heart of Clifton, Bristol.
We also close our offices over Christmas.
We welcome applications from everyone irrespective of ethnic origin, gender, age, gender identity, sexual orientation, religion, marital status, disability or social background. This is a great opportunity for someone to come and make a difference and unleash their strengths.
Sound like your perfect move? We’d love to hear from you. Email your CV to email@example.com