Permanent | Competitive
After carving out a strong digital offering at Six in recent years, with several high-profile pieces of work, we are now looking for a Creative Director with the ability and drive to push our digital creative offering up another level again. Shaping a team of creative minds, inspiring others and promoting creative and technical excellence across all our digital projects, and our most senior clients.
Your role will focus on creative direction across digital projects and beyond and will require a track record of creating strong digital experiences, and dynamic brands. You will lead creative projects and work alongside strategists, UX and developers across large scale products, and campaign work. You will steer teams of creatives, provide a sound strategic approach throughout and be hands-on with design when required.
You’ll have an in-depth understanding of the principles and realisation of digital design. You’ll work collaboratively as part of a highly skilled team to provide the best possible work to meet client briefs and expectations.
- Leading and providing creative direction and oversight across all aspects of our digital projects. Developing ideas, designs and creative strategy
- Pitching for and scoping new digital work, building new valuable relationships with our most senior clients
- A voice for thought leadership in the digital space
- Streamlining ways of working in the digital space
- Ensure that digital shapes and informs all areas of our creative output
- A creative portfolio that shows leadership on a range of dynamic digital solutions, big and small, that deliver for multiple user needs and content types
- A strong level of creative thinking, as well as creative flair and an eye for beautiful execution across a variety of formats
- Comfortable with all aspects of the digital creative process across a range of brand experience needs: identity, activation, environments, campaigns and platforms
- Comfortable in working alongside UX specialists to shape complex UX solutions
- On top of the latest digital design trends and innovation
- Highly skilled in all relevant design and digital design specific software, specifically: XD/Sketch/inVision/Photoshop/Illustrator/InDesign