Salary: Competitive DOE
As part of our growing team we are looking for an experienced Digital Project Manager to manage the successful delivery of some big digital projects for an exciting range of brands. You will bring together the work of developers, designers and UX specialists to create perfectly detailed solutions, budgets and timing plans.
You will be working closely with our digital team, as well as our clients, to manage projects end-to-end. Strategy and user experience will be as important to you as development and design. We anticipate this as a real opportunity within Six for the right candidate.
- Demonstrable digital PM experience, ideally agency-side
- Initial scoping definition and planning experience
- Detailed definition of project release requirements
- Commercial management and responsibility for budgeting large-scale phased web projects
- Use of productivity and project management tools - Jira, RAID, Confluence
- Successful project delivery against agreed release milestones
- Project risks identification and escalation as required
- Managing varied stakeholder groups
- Relationships with local digital partners would be beneficial
- Good relationship-building and networking skills, confident communication with clients at all levels
- Excellent attention to details, organisational and admin skills
- Pride in your work with ensured delivery to a very high quality even when under pressure
- Managing and working with teams across UX, design and technical/dev resource, both in-house and third-party capacity, ensuring the right team is well briefed and provided for
- User-centred design approach
- Appropriate application of IA and UX methodologies
- Best practice in usability, accessibility, responsive solutions, design and social
- Writing functional and technical specification
- Experience of delivery for UX and design-focused projects with integration of front-end into existing back-end systems an advantage
- Project documentation including requirements gathering, PIDs and status reports, backlogs etc.
Looking after you
Six are an established agency with an impressive and varied client list that includes both global and local clients; we pride ourselves on being independent, in business and mind. We offer a working environment that we’re proud of. Now is a great time to join us and help shape the next chapter in our story and your own.
- 22 days’ holiday, plus Bank Holidays, rising with length of service
- Christmas closure
- Birthday cake and your birthday off (taken any time in your birth month!)
- Company pension scheme
- Monthly seated massages and lunchtime yoga classes
- Breakfast on Six; fruit, smoothies, toast and all the fresh coffee you can drink
- Cycle to work and travel loan schemes, childcare vouchers
- Dedicated events team organising regular socials, crafting sessions, lunch swaps, sports events and Friday -desk beers
- Lunch and learn sessions (expand your knowledge with lunch on Six)
- Training budget and bespoke personal development plan
- Opportunity to attend a variety of industry events on Six, including the fantastic WEDF talks
- Lovely open plan office in a converted chapel, based in the heart of Clifton.
Salary: Competitive DOE