Job title: Full-stack Developer
Salary: 36k-40k- depending on experience
About the role:
We're expanding our internal development team with a Senior Full-stack Developer. We were looking for someone with 3+ years of experience developing large-scale web applications built on Node.js and React.
- Developing exciting new features and functionality for a suite of online web applications and tools.
- Coordinating with project managers and clients as part of our internal sprint process, helping to ideate, propose then scope future work.
- Monitoring tickets (Jira) and proactively updating our internal documentation (Confluence) to keep development flowing smoothly.
- Working alongside our in-house UX and design teams, offering feedback to ensure we hit our high standards for both device compatibility and accessibility when it comes to build.
- Joining in our developer peer-review process, reviewing code and discussing your code with others.
- Strong JS framework and front-end build skillset
- Node.js, React, Redux, Express, NPM, HTML, CSS (sass), Gulp, Parcel
- Integration with third-party APIs such as payment gateways and data sources
- Single sign-on integration (both as an SP and IDP)
- Cloud hosting configuration and maintenance
- AWS EC2, RDS, Azure DevOps, Linux
- Git version control and build pipelines (bitbucket)
- Experience with CMS systems such as Drupal or WordPress
- We're a creative strategic brand agency working with a wide range of clients, from household names to ambitious scale-ups.
- We're passionate about user-centred design and create truly outstanding work for our clients, whether that's a new brand identity, an innovative digital experience, creative marketing or a cultural transformation programme.
- We started over 25 years ago and have grown rapidly over recent years, with multiple new client wins. We're building on that success by investing in our people and seeking new team members to help us do more great work.
- Our culture is built on the idea of creative freedom and we live this every day - ensuring every person at Six is supported and respected to share views and grow in whatever ways they choose.
- We're a forward-thinking business that embraces new ways of working, new ideas and the latest technology.
We welcome applications from everyone irrespective of ethnic origin, gender, age, gender identity, sexual orientation, religion, marital status, disability or social background. This is a great opportunity for someone to make a difference.