Senior Account Manager
Salary: Competitive - depending on experience
To be fully accountable for the management and performance of key client projects. To be responsible for actions and effectiveness of account executives as part of a team solution. To land new business opportunities, and to be a positive member of the account team, effectively contributing to the financial success and sustainability of Six and its reputation.
Personal skills and experience:
- Good knowledge of; digital marketing, B2B, Integrated Marketing campaigns, social media, and mobile.
- Keeping up to date with latest trends, and a keen networker.
- Confident negotiator achieving a positive outcome for all parties.
- Ability to apply numerical skills to analyse data, interpreting facts and figures presented in the form of statistical tables and diagrams, thinking critically and checking for errors
- Good understanding of the print production process and the technical issues involved
- A good understanding of direct marketing
- A good understanding of the creative process across a wide variety of media, including web and social media.
- A good understanding of client profitability, reporting and liaison
- Flexible and proactive. Strong interaction skills, and ability to manage challenging situations with a positive, ‘can do’ attitude.
- Professional and level headed combined with a dynamic and proactive approach to managing and growing key accounts
- The ability to identify issues, and proactively anticipate any problems and or barriers to meting client needs.
- Enthusiastic, cheerful and with a good sense of humour. An open, positive attitude to all people and projects
The wider team:
To be a positive, proactive, member of the wider team offering support to other Account Managers/execs and the design team where required. To ensure good working relationships with the studio, understanding designers’ needs and identifying any problem areas.
- We're a creative strategic brand agency working with a wide range of clients, from household names to ambitious scale-ups.
- We're passionate about user-centred design and create truly outstanding work for our clients, whether that's a new brand identity, an innovative digital experience, creative marketing or a cultural transformation programme.
- We started over 25 years ago and have grown rapidly over recent years, with multiple new client wins. We're building on that success by investing in our people and seeking new team members to help us do more great work.
- Our culture is built on the idea of creative freedom and we live this every day - ensuring every person at Six is supported and respected to share views and grow in whatever ways they choose.
- We're a forward-thinking business that embraces new ways of working, new ideas and the latest technology.
What we offer:
Six are an established agency with an impressive and varied client list that includes both global and local clients; we pride ourselves on being independent, in business and mind. We offer a working environment that we’re proud of. Now is a great time to join us and help shape the next chapter in our story and your own.
- 22 days’ holiday, plus Bank Holidays, increasing with length of service, plus your birthday off
- Christmas closure
- Company pension scheme (5%)
- Virtual lunchtime yoga classes
- Dedicated virtual events team organising regular socials, crafting sessions, lunch swaps, sports events and Friday desk beers
- Lunch and learn sessions (expand your knowledge with lunch on Six)
- Training budget and bespoke personal development plan
- Opportunity to attend a variety of online industry events on Six, including the fantastic WEDF talks
- Lovely open plan office in a converted chapel, based in the heart of Clifton
We welcome applications from everyone irrespective of ethnic origin, gender, age, gender identity, sexual orientation, religion, marital status, disability or social background. This is a great opportunity for someone to make a difference.