Permanent | £30,000-£35,000
We’re looking for a Senior Account Manager who can demonstrate working across integrated services, with broad agency experience.
This is a key senior role so you must have a clear commercial focus. You’ll be able to work closely with the client to get under the skin of their brand and business requirements, coupled with the ability to lead and inspire the team.
We want you to be sharp, smart and collaborative in nature, with drive, commercial initiative and the hunger to make a positive impact. We are looking for someone with energy to maintain and forge positive relationships.
Six specific traits we are looking for;
- A natural leader who has a background of working in FS, writing compelling briefs and presenting new ideas.
- Solid experience of delivering strategic solutions across brand, digital and integrated creative campaigns.
- Ability to grow new business relationships and confidently discuss opportunities and creative approaches linked to their needs.
- Excellent communication skills demonstrated in your day-to-day delivery, as well as proven ability to develop well-positioned and thoughtful proposals and presentations.
- Strong commercial management of accounts and project performance.
- We want someone that shows fantastic leadership skills and has a passion to foster and grow with a talented team.
A minimum of five years’ experience as an Account Handler within a creative marketing agency, with experience and a proven track record delivering successful integrated campaigns.
Financial Services experience is preferable, and you will need to demonstrate a broad knowledge of marketing channels, online and offline, and working in a regulatory environment.
You will be self-motivated, confident in presenting and ambitious to grow in the role.
This role would suit someone who has a solid agency background, excellent references and is ready for their next challenge. You will be working with an established talented team, working on a leading blue-chip FS client.
If you think this is your next step, please email your CV to email@example.com.
No agencies, please.