Permanent | £40,000-£45,000 DOE
We’re looking for a Senior Digital Designer to join us and help drive many exciting digital projects within the quickly expanding digital arm of our creative team.
You’ll be an experienced creative with a background in a similar role, with involvement in seeing big and small creative digital projects through from conception to completion. You’ll be responsible for delivering high-quality digital design, as well as getting into UX and website structure planning on bigger projects when needed. Always championing the creative concept, and communicating design ideas effectively, enabling others to buy into your vision.
You’ll work collaboratively as part of a highly-skilled Creative team to provide the best possible work to meet client briefs and expectations and ensure we always deliver digital work of the highest possible standard. On a broader level, you’ll assist the creative director in keeping the team up to date with latest design trends, concepts and technologies, ensuring we are always at the forefront of cutting-edge digital design.
Our clients include BP, SunLife, Castrol, Willis Owen and Lloyds Bank. As an agency, we are at an exciting period and anticipate a real opportunity within Six for the right candidate. This will mean helping to drive our digital offering forward across many exciting brands.
Motivated and passionate about digital creative? Then we’d love to hear from you.
- A creative portfolio that shows a range of dynamic digital design work & thinking, as well as creative flair and beautiful execution across a variety of formats and digital project types
- Experienced in producing highly creative, well thought out website experiences
- Strong practical understanding of UX/UI design
- Strong grasp of the latest digital design trends
- Strong grasp on latest web design rules & formatting (responsive design etc.)
- Highly skilled in Sketch & Adobe Creative suite: specifically, XD/Photoshop/Illustrator/InDesign
- Confident presenter of concepts to clients
- A disciplined approach to file management
- Rapid prototyping experience
- Innovative design for multiple brands and platforms
- Experience designing and artworking assets for online/social
- Knowledge of front-end development
- Thirst for knowledge and helping to share across the agency latest trends and innovative ideas relevant to our offer.
- Motion design experience (working knowledge and experience of After Effects and Adobe Premiere/Final Cut).
- Brand design and development experience
No agencies, please.