Senior UX Designer
Looking for an exciting opportunity? We need a senior UX designer to join the Six team. You’ll work with clients across diverse sectors to create digital experiences that meet their business needs and their audiences love.
At Six, employee experience is our number one priority. We want to give our team the space and support to do the best work of their lives – which works out great for our clients too. That’s where you come in.
As a Senior UX Designer:
So what will your responsibilities be?
· Conducting research and discovery sessions
· Getting input from clients to help define their brief
· User journey mapping and flow charts
· Information architecture
· Wireframing and prototyping
· Usability and user testing
· Workshop facilitation
The important stuff
Responsible to: Head of UX
Starting date: ASAP
We’ve been kicking around for twenty-five years, and over that time we’ve built a corporate client list that ranges from the hyper-local to the hyper-global. Through it all, we’ve prided ourselves on being independent, in business and in spirit. We like to think we’re an exciting, sociable place to work – especially now we’re turning the page to a new chapter in our story. We’d love to have you join us and help shape our next steps… and your own too.
Everyone at Six enjoys:
· 22 days’ holiday, plus Bank Holidays, rising with length of service
· Christmas closure
· Birthday Day off (taken any time in your birth month!)
· Company pension scheme
· Monthly seated massages and lunchtime yoga classes (Clearly on Zoom right now!)
· Breakfast on Six: fruit, smoothies, toast and all the fresh coffee you can drink
· Cycle to work and travel loan schemes, plus childcare vouchers
· Dedicated events and a variety of regular socials
· Lunch and learn sessions (expand your knowledge with lunch on Six)
· Support and coaching with our Continuous Personal Development approach
· Opportunity to attend a variety of industry events on Six
· Lovely open plan office in a converted chapel in the heart of Clifton (when it's safe for us all to return).
Six is an inclusive employer that values diversity in its workforce. We encourage applications from all individuals without regard to race, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or age.
Sound like your perfect move? We’d love to hear from you. Email your CV to email@example.com